Loetscher provides the following guarantees on all of its chalet cuckoo clocks:
All clocks with mechanical movement have a 3-year guarantee (Eight Day with Music, One Day with/without Music)*
All clocks with quartz units have a 2-year guarantee*
Our Service Partners:
Loetscher has authorized partners around the world who will assist you with repairs and maintenance for your Loetscher cuckoo clock. Please refer to the list below to find the authorized partner nearest you.
Before shipping your clock for repair or maintenance, please contact us first at +41 (0)44 806 40 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +41 (0)44 806 40 00
Fax: +41 (0)44 806 40 09
Andrews Clocks and Watches
Premium Repair and Retail Store
430 Hillsdale Ave
Hillsdale, NJ 07642
Tel: +1 201 664 4828
City Clock Company
5651 S. 48th
Lincoln, NE 68516
Tel: +1 402 483 63 63
Tecnitiempo S.A. de C.V.
AV. De las Fuentes 356
Tecamachalco, Naucalpan Edo.
Tel: +52 5254 8666/ 55 3645 0018
Enokiya Co., Ltd.
Mino, Osaka 562
Tel: +81 727 277 791
Tall Co., Ltd.
No.36, Lane 231,Sec. 1, Nankan Rd.,
Lujhu Dist., Taoyuan City 338, Taiwan(R.O.C)
Tel: +886 3 311 72 12
Fax: +886 3 222 31 50
The Cuckoo Haus
Mr. Michael Cheah
702 Upper Changi Road East
Changi Court, 486832
Tel: +65 9756 8886
Kismet Watch Company
Mr. Pankaj Parekh
OPP Majestic Theatre
Bangalore, 560009 India
Tel: +91 98 8688 0065
Braintree Clock Repairs
Mr. Justin Holt
The Bocking Arts Theatre
15 Bocking End
Tel: +44 7462 269529
Sydney Clock Company
Mr. Matthew Munn
Mittagong NSW 2575
Tel: +61 2 4861 7265
Ilam Watchmakers Ltd
207 Waimairi Road
Tel: 03 357 1002
Fax: 03 358 3004
Jonathan Beck - Watchmaker and Clockmaker
Azza Road 36,
Jerusalem 9238209 Israel
Tel: +972 54 809 97 80
Important Notice for Returning Shipment (please read):
- We hold no responsibility for the loss of or damage to your clock during transportation.
- Please enclose a note as to the nature of the problem and be sure to include your name and address.
- Please pack your clock carefully and make sure that the shipment is insured.
- When packing your clock do not include the pine cone weights. They may cause serious damage to your clock during shipping and will unnecessarily increase the weight (and cost) of your shipment.
- The chains must be securely fastened to prevent them from becoming tangled or loosened.
*What these guarantees do not cover:
- Any damages that occur during shipment for repair or maintenance.
- Any damages that result from attempting to install a clock without following enclosed instructions.
- Any damages caused by careless or rough-handling post-delivery.
- Loose or tangled chains that result from a poorly packed shipment sent to a Loetscher authorized partner.
- Clogged bearings that result from a dusty environment.
- Repairs through a non-authorized party.